Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dedication

I have to admit that I decided to make this blog after I saw that John Marshall had made one for the Marshall Family Newsletter that he edits. I thought it was genius! We can store all of our newsletters online and no one will need to store them on their hard drives anymore. Any family member will be able to access past issues any time from the archives of this blog. How cool is that?

I'd like to dedicate this family blog to each and every one of the Boggs Family members. You know who you are! Each month I will post newsletters (and any pictures!) submitted by each family to keep us connected. I will do my best to keep the family updated on coming events, birthdays and family news. Please check back often and feel free to leave comments, constructive or otherwise, so I can make this blog as effective as possible. Anyone can leave comments - you don't have to have a blogger/gmail account. Can't wait to get this ball rolling! - Jennifer

No comments: